June 17, 2007

A House of Prayer for all peoples

"Also the sons of the stranger, who join themselves to the Lord, to serve Him, and to love the Name of the Lord, to be His servants, every one who keeps the Shabbat and does not profane it, and all who hold fast to My covenant; Even them will I bring to My Holy Mountain, and make them joyful in My House of Prayer; their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon My Altar; for My House shall be called a House of Prayer for all peoples. The Lord G-d who gathers the outcasts of Israel says, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those who are already gathered." -- Isaiah 56:6-8

No comments:

We Are Back

SmoothStone is excited to announce that we have moved to our new site at: https://smoothstoneblog.net   Look forward to seeing you th...