September 06, 2006

Muslims threaten the forefront experts on Islam

In the 48-minute video posted on an Islamic militant website last Saturday which I posted about here, al-Qaeda's No. 2, Ayman al-Zawahri appears with Adam Yehiye Gadahn, a 28-year-old American convert to Islam and threatens invites the forefront experts on Islam to convert: Daniel Pipes, Robert Spencer, Michael Scheuer, and Steven Emerson. Here is Daniel Pipes reply:
In a statement today, Al-Qaeda's American rep, Adam Gadahn (né Adam Perlman, whom the FBI seeks "in connection with possible terrorist threats against the United States"), has this to say:
If the Zionist crusader missionaries of hate and counter-Islam consultants like Daniel Pipes, Robert Spencer, Michael Scheuer, Steven Emerson, and yes, even the crusader-in-chief George W. Bush were to abandon their unbelief and repent and enter into the light of Islam and turn their swords against the enemies of God, it would be accepted of them and they would be our brothers in Islam."
So, Al-Qaeda wants me and my "sword" (a reference, presumably, to my computer keyboard) to join its efforts. My response to Gadahn:
I note your offer for me to change sides in the current war. But I am faithful to my own religion, to my own country, and to my civilization. I will do my part to defeat radical, totalitarian Islam and to usher in the emergence of a modern, moderate, and good-neighborly Islam in its place.
By way of postscript, Gadahn praises three Westerners: Seymour Hersh, George Galloway, and Robert Fisk. This is in keeping with Osama bin Laden's praising William Blum.
Folks, you better get on the horn and start raising the alarm about the audacious supremacy of Islam and its fanatical adherents. Start spreading the word and warn others because soon you and your family will be threatened invited to participate in this cult too.

No comments:

We Are Back

SmoothStone is excited to announce that we have moved to our new site at: https://smoothstoneblog.net   Look forward to seeing you th...