August 30, 2004

Rudolph Giuliani, My Hero

G-d Bless Rudolph Giuliani, my hero and former mayor of New York City, for crystallizing down to the essence as only a true New Yorker can, what's important to consider between the two men seeking victory in the upcoming election. Giuliani illustrated the choice between a courageous, correct-thinking man like George W. Bush and that of a self-serving inconsistent, reed-in-the-wind, like John Kerry. Giuliani hit the ball out of the park.

Folks, if you didn't hear Giuliani's brilliant speech, read the full text here.

I am honored to have heard one of the greatest speeches ever presented in my lifetime. I am still stunned.

No comments:

We Are Back

SmoothStone is excited to announce that we have moved to our new site at: https://smoothstoneblog.net   Look forward to seeing you th...