November 24, 2003

Indiana Holocaust Museum Burns

Hat tip to Yaeli at World Watching for posting about Indiana Holocaust museum destroyed by fire . Yaeli writes:

"I didn't hear about this on any news station. In fact, I first heard about it on Michael Savage but because I didn't hear the whole story, I didn't want to write about it in case it wasn't completely true. I found an article about the Indiana Holocaust Museum burning. I am quite disappointed I didn't hear more about it in the media. Please let me know if you heard about this. "

Yaeli makes a good point. The Smooth Stone team did not hear about this fire from any of our news crawlers, either, but the story is popping up now:

Midnight fire destroys Holocaust museum in Terre Haute

No comments:

We Are Back

SmoothStone is excited to announce that we have moved to our new site at: https://smoothstoneblog.net   Look forward to seeing you th...