July 23, 2008

Rescue Gilad Shalit ALIVE!

Via Stop Raping Israel:

Rescue Gilad Shalit Alive!Many are still grieving the loss of Eldad Regev and Ehud Goldwasser HY"D. Many are still angry at the release of Arab murderers from Israeli prisons. Those still in shock will undoubtedly feel their grief and anger in time.

I made this graphic expressing how I feel. I specifically wrote "rescue," something which can be done in any number of ways, and stayed away from the phrase "negotiate his release."

The word "alive" was also used quite purposefully.

I am not a professional artist (nor even a reasonable amateur). No doubt, there are countless others who could have done a better job than I. But I wanted to do something.

Please feel free to use this graphic on your website, e-mails, etc. I don't need the credit. I just want the message to get out. If you also want to do something, but have commitments to many other helpful causes which take up much of your time, then I hope that this graphic will help.

Also, don't forget, you have permission to copy the "Olmert Resign Button!" as well, which comes courtesy of Lemon Lime Moon.

Cross-posted on Esser Agaroth.

No comments:

We Are Back

SmoothStone is excited to announce that we have moved to our new site at: https://smoothstoneblog.net   Look forward to seeing you th...