October 28, 2006

A Frenchman evolves

Via French Foreign Minister Changes His Opinion on Israeli Separation Barrier:
French Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy declared last week he has changed his opinion on Israel's controversial separation barrier in light of its drastic effect on terror, forcing French authorities to clarify their position on the issue. "I have significantly evolved on the matter of the separation fence," said Douste-Blazy on French Jewish television TFJ on Thursday. "Although the wall was a moral and ethical problem for me, when I realized terror attacks were reduced by 80 percent in the areas where the wall was erected, I understood I didn't have the right to think that way." Hamas vigorously criticized the French FM after his statement.

No comments:

We Are Back

SmoothStone is excited to announce that we have moved to our new site at: https://smoothstoneblog.net   Look forward to seeing you th...