While the West is preparing to impose sanctions on Iran, President Ahmadinejad told the Iranian media on Monday: "We shall win," adding: "One day I will be asked whether I have been in touch with someone who told me we would win, and I will respond: 'Yes, I have been in touch with God'."What the deranged monkey-man doesn't know is how much the rest of us would like to be in touch with his undertaker.
A content-rich information fact and opinion blog that advocates, educates, professes, affirms, defends and furnishes facts while restoring truth to the Middle East narrative about the legitimate and sovereign nation of Israel. On the internet with news and opinions from the right since 2003, and on forum boards, blasting Arabists, neo-nazis, Islamists and other Jew-haters, since 1999.
October 17, 2006
Ahmadinejad: God Told Me We Would Win
From Ahmadinejad: God Told Me We Would Win:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We Are Back
SmoothStone is excited to announce that we have moved to our new site at: https://smoothstoneblog.net Look forward to seeing you th...
-
"Hinei ma tov uma na'im shevet achim gam yachad." "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is to be united like brothers and...
-
Below are some photos, originally printed on celluloid, of the Temple Mount and the mosques on top of it just before the birth of modern Zio...
No comments:
Post a Comment