April 19, 2004

Kerry and Hitler

Big updates today on www.crushkerry.com!

1. 9-11 Commissioner Jamie Gorelick fires back at her critics

2. We skewer former Attorney General Janet Reno

3. Vote in our new poll: Is John Kerry a deadbeat dad?

Also … John Kerry may want to call his speechwriters in for a little ‘sit down.’ Check out this quote a fellow Kerry Crusher unearthed for us.

Hmmmm … wonder where he finds his inspiration …

“When you think about it, in America it’s not about class or rank
because we are all subject to the same collective fate. I love America and
I love Americans. That’s why I’m so outraged at this administration
who do not represent either the greatness or the happiness of the
American people.”

-John Kerry in a speech in Londonderry, NH January 22nd, 2004

“I see before me no class or rank, but rather a community of people who
are connected by blood, united by language, and subject to the same
collective fate. I love the people and hate the current majorities only
because I do not see them representing either the greatness or the
happiness of my people.”

-Adolph Hitler, “Hitler’s Second Book,” Gerhard L. Weinberg, ed., pg 48

Don’t be greedy! Link this quote to every voter you know.

- Crush Kerry Staff

No comments:

We Are Back

SmoothStone is excited to announce that we have moved to our new site at: https://smoothstoneblog.net   Look forward to seeing you th...