February 05, 2008

Woman Killed in Dimona Attack Identified

Both links are from Daily Alert. From Woman Killed in Dimona Attack Identified:
The woman killed in the suicide bombing in Dimona on Monday has been identified as Lyubov Razdolskaya, 73. Rodolskaya's husband remains hospitalized in critical condition.

See also Survivor: "The Only Thing I See Is the Woman Who Died":

One step to the right was the difference between life and death for Rita Gofman, who survived Monday's suicide bombing in Dimona's commercial center. She had just passed the woman who was killed in the bombing.

"The only thing I see right now is the woman who died in front of my eyes, falling over and over," said Gofman, 28. "I didn't realize it was a terrorist attack. I felt as if I was a teddy bear thrown into space. I saw my legs in the air and a great yellow cloud that made my eyes burn," she said.

"Most [wounds] resulted from small iron balls that were placed inside the explosive belt," said Dr. Michael Sherf, director-general of Soroka Medical Center in Beersheba, which treated 40 wounded.

No comments:

We Are Back

SmoothStone is excited to announce that we have moved to our new site at: https://smoothstoneblog.net   Look forward to seeing you th...