In mid-April, Rep. Sue Myrick (R-NC) unveiled a ten-point plan for fighting against jihadist activity in the U.S.All in favor, say Aye.
1) Investigate all military chaplains endorsed by Abdurahman Alamoudi, who is serving 23 years in prison for funding jihad terrorism.
2) Investigate all prison chaplains endorsed by Alamoudi.
3) Investigate the selection process of Arabic translators working for the Pentagon and the FBI.
4) Examine the non-profit status of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, which has had several of its officials convicted on jihad terror-related charges, and was named an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas funding case.
5) Make it an act of sedition or solicitation of treason to preach or publish materials that call for the deaths of Americans.
6) Audit sovereign wealth funds in the U.S.
7) Cancel scholarship student visa program with Saudi Arabia until they reform their textbooks, which preach hatred and violence against non-Muslims.
8) Restrict religious visas for imams who come from countries that don't allow reciprocal visits by non-Muslim clergy.
9) Cancel contracts to train Saudi police and security in U.S. counterterrorism tactics.
10) Block the sale of sensitive military munitions to Saudi Arabia.