August 08, 2007

Evangelicals and Other Loving Christians

Ruth Matar is one of my heroines. I have heard her speak, I've read of her passionate advocacy for our beloved Israel, how she has been on the frontlines of Zionism risking her life and family in defense of Israel's sovereignty and legitimacy, and just recently, I listened to a brief interview with her and Walter Bingham - who I also love by the way - on this terrific broadcast of Walter Bingham's Radio Show, taped on Erev Tisha B'av. Now Naomi has written an excellent article on why Jews should love Christian evangelicals, something I have been writing about for years.

Click here to read Ruth Matar's passionate instruction to her fellow Jews.

No comments:

We Are Back

SmoothStone is excited to announce that we have moved to our new site at: https://smoothstoneblog.net   Look forward to seeing you th...