March 31, 2008

'Bush killed' in Palestinian kids TV show

The US just donated 150 million dollars to the genocidal PA, yet in another one of the PA's propaganda brainwashing videos, we see a child stab President Bush to death and turn the White House into a mosque in a children's puppet show broadcast on the television channel of the ruling Palestinian Authority party, Hamas. In the Al-Aqsa TV skit, aired yesterday, the child confronts the American leader: "I have come to take revenge with this sword – revenge for my mother and my sisters. You are a criminal, Bush! You are despicable. You made me an orphan! You took everything from me, Bush! I must take revenge on you, with this sword of Islam, the prophet's Al-Battar sword."

The Bush character tries to appease the child with food, toys and a visit to the White House but is rebuffed, as seen in a video clip translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute, or MEMRI.

No comments:

We Are Back

SmoothStone is excited to announce that we have moved to our new site at: https://smoothstoneblog.net   Look forward to seeing you th...