February 25, 2008

I'm home!

Hi everyone, I'm home! I was in the hospital for the last six days having come down with a pretty severe bacterial infection in my tummy. I'm home now and still mending, but it looks like I'm going to be ok. I can't tell you how much your kind words, wishes, prayers, and concern meant to me; they helped me think positive thoughts and I couldn't wait to be able to go home to write this very post to let you all know how much your words meant to me. I was able to read my email on my cell phone while I was in the hospital, but was not able to blog and update you, and I felt awful knowing so many of you were worried. I'll tell ya, the next phone I get is going to be a super-duper computer phone so that I can do blogging and email and heck, even my taxes, if I have to. The next few days are still going to be rough because I'm not completely out of the woods yet, so your prayers are still needed for my full recovery.

Again, thank you for all of your love and support, and please keep sending me email and posts; I loved hearing from all of you.

xoxo

No comments:

We Are Back

SmoothStone is excited to announce that we have moved to our new site at: https://smoothstoneblog.net   Look forward to seeing you th...