October 19, 2006

FBI director wants ISPs to track users

I'm all for this. It's just too bad that no one was tracking or monitoring AOL's Israel and Middle East Forum boards in 1999, 2000, and 2001, where I participated for three years along with other Zionist Jews and Christians to defend against the ragings of Muslim and neo-nazi Jew-haters; the Jew-hatred was prolific there. There was one post in particular that stood out in hindsight - "You'll see on September 11" or something like that, I don't remember the actual wording, but the date was mentioned in one of the typical threats posted by a seething Muslim. That date reference made no sense at the time but in hindsight I seem to remember that it was posted around six or eight weeks prior to the murderous Islamic attack on the Free World. I contacted the FBI about the AOL forum boards after Muslims killed 3,000 Americans in one day but no one cared enough to return my call. PalestineY2K, BGJDavid and Scarrpine were three Jew-haters with postings that should have been monitored by intelligence officials and by psychiatrists. I've never read comparable hatred online since.

No comments:

We Are Back

SmoothStone is excited to announce that we have moved to our new site at: https://smoothstoneblog.net   Look forward to seeing you th...